A good business owner understands the importance of staying ahead of the curve. You likely utilize all manner of technology in an effort to continue growing and scaling your company. But are you taking advantage of everything that’s available to you? In this article, we’ll take a look at bots, calendars and CTAs – what they can and cannot do for your business. Understanding both the advantages and limitations of a tool helps you decide which are helpful for your business. So let’s get started!
Bots can help you automate some of your business tasks and do the work consistently. They also lessen human errors. One of the most known or used bots are chatbots. Pre-programmed bots that will answer your customer chats or messages for you. Their answer will depend on the sets of questions and answers, triggers, keywords that are programmed.
What Bots Can Do For Your Business?
- Faster customer service
- Automate your sales process
- Gather data from customer behaviour
- Be available 24/7
- Helps you qualify leads
- Reduce human error
- Saves you time and money
- Endless Patience
- Can be personalise and reprogrammed
What Bots Cannot Do For Your Business?
- Only limited to the set of questions and keyword triggers that are programmed
- Cannot understand the natural flow of conversation
- Not a person to empathise
Calendars are very useful for every business as they help you schedule and keep track of important meetings and events. Especially now that we have calendar apps through our smart phones that can be synced with our other devices.
This helps us be posted with our scheduled activities for the day, week or month, whether it is for work or personal matters. You can access it everywhere and whenever you want. You can set reminders, tasks, notes or To Do lists for the day.
Another advantage of using calendar apps is you can insert media, links and more. Helping you to follow your schedule and be more productive.
What can a calendar do for your business?
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Increase productivity
- Organise schedules
- Take notes, reminders and ToDo lists
- Ease of use
- Can be shared to your team
- Can be used through multiple devices
- Customizable and can be personalised
What a calendar can not do for your business?
- None, in terms of the general use of calendars it is also the same with calendar apps but with more additional features. The only concern would be data corruption, and it can be too complex if you are not techy or overwhelmed with a lot of available options.
CTA or call to action is a term used in the marketing industry, it is a piece of content that urges the audience to take the specific action that will take them to the next phase of the campaign. It is an important element in any marketing efforts. CTAs should be clear and easy to be seen.
What CTAs can do for your business?
- Increase your conversion rates and sales
- Better user experience
- Attracts and improve your customer base
- Directs your audience to the next phase
- Helps you qualify customers
- Can use to gather data
- Omit Decision fatigue
Note: CTA or call to actions should be strategically placed in your website and marketing. Don’t overdo it, just keep enough CTAs. Make sure your CTAs are ready for mobile. Make them stunning and easy to find. Eliminate any overwhelming or too many options. Follow your branding guidelines and colour palette.
Want to learn more or need a consultation for your business? Book a call here